Wednesday, June 30, 2021

Ailsie West is Our Latest Model of The Week

Model of the Week: Ailsie West
Model of the Week
Ailsie West
Check Out My Bio
Ailsie West profile photo Ailsie West profile photo Ailsie West profile photo
Ailsie West profile photo Ailsie West profile photo Ailsie West profile photo
Ailsie West profile photo Ailsie West profile photo Ailsie West profile photo
I'm a 26 year old female with brown hair, green eyes, 5ft 5in (165cm) tall and 112 lbs (51kg).
My Likes
Love to be teased, bringing me to a next level of Orgasms. Being tied up & giving me pleasure and a little pain in the same time makes me loose my mind. Sexual Life is like Art, both need to participate and create it together.

My Fetishes
Breast play , voyeurism, spanking,
My Fantasies
Lots of new fantasies come to mind reflecting about it, it's hard to pick one and only talk about that specific fantasy when there might be a full world of unknown fantasies i don't know about. The interesting thing is what i don't know, not what i know. I am curious to learn new fantasies and be open-minded at what's new or haven't heard of before. We can be alone together in a quiet place, talk about & do them without anyone disturbing us. Fantasies turn me on, take me in a private room where there's only the two of us, it will be well worth our time.
See What They're Saying About Me!
It is not our intention to send you email if you do not want it. If you have never visited our site, have not intentionally given us your email address, or believe you are getting our messages in error, please follow these steps to ensure removal from our database:
Use our unsubscribe tool to permanently remove your information.
Follow these steps and you will be automatically removed from our database. If you are having trouble please contact our 24 hour support staff at 818-880-9021 or customerservice@vsmedia.com, or by mail at:
VS Media Inc. ATTN: E-Mail Service Rep. 4607 Lakeview Canyon Rd. #338, Westlake Village, CA 91361 USA Tel: +1-818-880-9021

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home