Friday, July 31, 2020

Looking for some oral attention

I'm just looking for a nice guy that wants to eat my pussy up. All my friends talk about how intense it is to squirt but I've never gotten to that point with a man ever. Maybe my ex just didn't know what he was doing. Maybe you can get me there.We can be each other's dirty, kinky, little secret. Or more, if we hit it off really well. I'm mostly interested in getting a really great orgasm first. Beyond that, we will just have to see.Now, if you're ready to play with me, you just need to get me a message through this site - it helps keep us both safe and secure while we work out how to get down and dirty. I will be impatiently waiting and getting wetter by the minute.














VRE Unlimited, Inc. 9450 SW Gemini Dr. ECM# 90018 Beaverton, OR 97008

This message was sent to xcorn14@gmail.com
pmguid:381.17042.1e69y

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home