Tuesday, June 28, 2016

Mandy added new pics

You have received a Private Chat request from Mandy, she is awating your response!


-Age: 32
-Height: 5'8"
-Weight: 125 lbs
-Eye Color: blue
-Hair Color: Blond
-Hair Length: Long

Request: “Looking for a new friend to chat with and maybe more. But just to refresh your memory:  I'm in my upper 20's and live alone. I'm very job oriented but love to have fun. I love just hanging out at nights around the house relaxing but could really use a partner in crime. I a seeking a man who knows his way around the bedroom :)

Press Here To Chat Now?

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 



DG International
PO Box 178
Jaco 4023 Costa Rica

This message was sent to xcorn14@gmail.com
pmguid:2rc.xij0.dmeh2

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home